flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hansen <dsche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It took a while to find this mailing list...
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 03:30:37 GMT
try googling "flume mailing list" -- the first two results are github,
the next two are the google groups.  Now that you've updated the
github description, if you click on the first result and search for
"mailing list" you get the apache version.  However, if you click on
the second github result (https://github.com/cloudera/flume/wiki) and
go down to "contact us", the "user mailing list" still links over to
the google group.

I imagine with more time and activity, the apache mailing lists
archive pages will start to creep up to the top of the google search
results.

Thanks