flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hansen <dsche...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: It took a while to find this mailing list...
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:05:40 GMT
I've been trying to sign up/send emails to the googlegroups mailing
list.  After a day of frustration I finally stumbled across the July
21st topic stating that it was going readonly as of July 28th and
people should start using the apache incubator mailing list.  Is there
anyway to move that message back up to the top (or even put a message
explicitly in the header of the forum) so that other people looking to
contact the community don't have as much trouble finding this mailing
list as I did?

I also tried sending an email to community@cloudera.com based on the
message at the bottom of the http://www.cloudera.com/community saying
"If you would like to make page suggestions or add resources, send an
email to:commmunity@cloudera.com"  That email address also seems to be
out of commision -- how does one contact somebody to update the site
when the contact information is the information that's out of date?
Hopefully this email finally works -- if so I'll be following up with
my original question...