flume-user mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <mjla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiconfig unmapped nodes with agentDFOChain will leading to refresh all nodes configuration
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:43:42 GMT
Longda.

I'm a little bit confused by your description at flume-763.

Do you mean that step 1 and 3 are all from hbase6? After step 2, hbase2
should send data to hbase3 or hbase6, and it kind of makes sense, right?

Can you check the mapping before step 2 by ``getmappings''? And also
getconfigs. I think you missed some important timing information in the
description, can you try it again?

It's really weird that this (multiconfig + agentDFOChain) configure
combination will affect the behavior of a unmapped node. It might be
related to multiconfig, but would be weird if it's something about
agentDFOChain.

-mingjie