flume-user mailing list archives

From 纪君祥 <zhongyan.f...@alipay.com>
Subject RE: How to avoid restart master when adding one customer own plugin?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 05:51:14 GMT
Hi all,

Could anyone tell me how to avoid restart master when adding one plugin? Any help are appreciated.

I found that when I implement my own plugin, if I want to use it, I need restart the master
node, otherwise, it will report configuration error.

Can we avoid it?

Thanks a lot
Longda

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。