flume-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject FlumeBase state, future, etc.
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:00:35 GMT
Hello,

Sorry if this is not the ideal place to ask about FlumeBase, but I could not find a better
place and I know Aaron is on the list here.

I'm evaluating stream even processors and of course looking at FlumeBase, which is now at
0.2.0.

Things I'm wondering about:
* Is FlumeBase a 1-man-Aaron show?  Or maybe there is a plan to incubate at ASF in 2011/12?
* Is there a new release coming up soon?  I think the last one was in June and it came with
a big "not stable!" warning (see Documentation for 0.2.0)
* Is the plan to stay tightly integrated with Flume or allow integration with things like
Kafka or Scribe or ...?

Thanks,
Otis
----