celix-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Michael <brian.m7...@gmail.com>
Subject Service Factory Question
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:38:06 GMT
Hello,

I have a question in regards to the service factory capabilities. I want to have Celix churn
up a new service for each call that is coming in. An example would be say I have a function
that is just stuck in a while loop for 3 minutes before it exits and it prints stuff to screen.
I want to be able to have multiple calls coming in and running. Currently the incoming calls
have to wait their turn in order to use the service. Does the service factory churn up a new
service per call to take care of this or do I need to go another route?

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone