celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Celix version 2.2.1
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 12:44:03 GMT
Hi,

-1 (binding) but +1 (binding) as soon as you fix the hash issue.

See https://infra.apache.org/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums for the policy on checksums.

Short summary: if you remove the md5 checksum and update the .sha checksum to become .sha512

then my -1 (binding) will become a +1 (binding).

- Roy

(I updated the process on the website already)