celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use master as development branch
Date Wed, 06 May 2020 06:17:05 GMT
Hi Roy,

Totally missed your earlier email, my apologies!

Regarding the diagram, I'm missing a few things:

* Currently the tag is done on master, but I think it makes sense to do
this on the release branch itself.
  With the current model, regular (non-release) dev cannot do anything on
master until the release is done. I don't think that is the right way.
* Some feature branch/commit/merge action on master while a release branch
is active makes sense IMO.

This is similar to what you already did for the hotfix branches, tag on the
branch itself, not on master.

I've updated the diagram, please take a look if that makes sense.

Moving this diagram tot he site is a next step I guess?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis