celix-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Michael <brian.m7...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 14:39:54 GMT
Hello,

I was curious about some of the capabilities of Celix. In particular the RSA and PubSub implementations.
Could you inform me of the following items:
    - Is Celix setup to perform PubSub between Java and C/C++? I see the documentation says
it is setup similar to the RSA implementation, however I’m unsure if the Amdatu remote bundles
can be used here.
    - Can Celix pass streams between Java and C/C++ through RSA?
    - How are C structs handled when passed from Celix to Java? I imagine this is transformed
to classes but would like verification.
    - Has Avro testing been performed on the Java side for RSA between C to Java and how is
that set up?

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone