celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <lenferink...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the HTTP admin donation
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:40:59 GMT
Hi all,

This morning Daan created a pull request for adding a HTTP/websocket
admin to Celix [1]. This HTTP admin exposes a service which can be used
to easily start a HTTP server which can publish bundle resources on a
specified
HTTP endpoint. The HTTP admin uses civetweb (MIT licensed) to easily
implement RESTful web services. The HTTP admin supports the use of
websockets as well.

Because the HTTP admin donation is developed outside of the
ASF version control and mailing list, this donation will need to be
formally accepted and follow the IP clearance procedure [2].

I would like to start a formal vote on accepting this code. If the vote is
successful I will start the IP clearance.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Accept this donation.
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't accept this donation (please motivate your vote).

Greetings,
Roy

[1]: https://github.com/apache/celix/pull/33
[2]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/