celix-dev mailing list archives

From gerritbinnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the TCP pubsub admin donation
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 20:26:23 GMT
HelloRoy what a nice job and what an amount of code. Thanks. Although the tcp_constants.h is
self explaining I think it would be useful to have some documentation on the design and these
parameters. Would you be so kind to add this?Greets Gerrit
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Roy Lenferink <lenferinkroy@gmail.com>
Datum: 19-07-19  08:30  (GMT+01:00) Aan: dev@celix.apache.org, roybulter@gmail.com Onderwerp:
[VOTE] Accept the TCP pubsub admin donation Hi all,Quite soon after accepting the HTTP admin
donation we now receivedanother donation.A couple of hours ago Roy Bulter created a pull request
for adding a newpubsub admin to Celix [1]. This pubsub admin is using TCP insteadof ZeroMQ
or UDP MC as communication technique. No third partydependencies are added.Because the TCP
pubsub admin donation is developed outside of theASF version control and mailing list, this
donation will need to beformally accepted and follow the IP clearance procedure [2].I would
like to start a formal vote on accepting this code. If the vote issuccessful I will start
with the IP clearance.Please vote:[ ] +1 Accept this donation.[ ] 0 Don't care[ ] -1 Don't
accept this donation (please motivate your vote).Greetings,Roy[1]: https://github.com/apache/celix/pull/36[2]:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/