celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Switch celix.a.o from svn to git
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 11:48:35 GMT
That's indeed a thing we still need to fix. The readme for the subprojects
needs to be fixed anyway, as it points to a set of wrong links [1]. I'll
fix this this evening.
Right now, the documentation on the website is retrieved from the master
branch, and I think that's what we should continue doing. This means when a
new version of Celix will be released, the markdown files on the site will
be updated as well.

Another improvement can be to offer the documentation from the develop
branch as well, so the 'visitor' can select which version of the
documentation he/she wants to view (for example using a dropdown with the
available versions: latest, 2.1.0, 2.0.0, etc...).

- Roy

[1]
https://github.com/apache/celix/blob/develop/documents/subprojects/readme.md