celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Celix site
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 18:05:14 GMT
Thanks Pepijn! In the meantime, INFRA moved our site so from now on we're
using our newly developed site ;)
Having a look at Apache Xerces, I noticed they are using doxygen as well
[1]. So maybe we can follow their approach.
I'll have a look into this as well shortly.

- Roy

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/apiDocs-3/annotated.html