celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <lenferink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:36:56 GMT
The repositories have been moved and can be found here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/celix.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/celix-site.git

To be able to use the full GitHub integration, it is needed to link your
ASF and GitHub accounts which can be done here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

- Roy