celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: VOTE] Release Celix version 2.1.0
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2018 16:04:14 GMT

+1 (binding)

I identified some minor issues, but none of them are sufficient serious
to block the release:

- android docker build seems to be broken due to zlib dependency
- NOTICE year needs update

Besides, I checked that signature+hashes are correct using
the keys from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/celix/KEYS .

Regards,
  Bjoern