celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report for Celix - Repeated Reminder for December 2017
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:36:45 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry for my late reaction, but I was not sure how to react to this.

Concerning the missing board report. I personally have no real good reason
for this, except that it just did not have my focus.

IMO the Celix project is active enough, at least from a coding point of
view.
The remarks of the ASF board do have a point that we, the PCM members, have
a shared responsibility for the board reports. I my opinion this also
extends to the overall activity on the Celix project.

This is something we should and my opinion can improve. So PMC members, but
also committers, try to more active on the mailing list. This will in my
opinion help in the more overall visibility/productivity of the Apache
Celix project. This is also a remark to myself ...

I will pick op the responsibility to prepare and commit the next board
report, but for next time please feel free to query or prepare and a Celix
board report if a reminder is send.

Greetings,
Pepijn