celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Celix website svn -> git
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:04:41 GMT
Hi All,

@Bjoern thanks for input. I requested the student to have a look at Hugo.

I also requested a new Apache git repo (celix-site) and this repo is now
available [1].

The approach I want to take now is to start getting something up and
running with either jykell or hugo on the celix-site. Meaning having a src
dir with some markdown files, a generated content dir with html and some
instructions/scripts on root level which should be used to generate the
site.
>From there build up the new site (hopefully with some pull request from our
student) and finally request infra to use the celix-site git repo instead
of the svn one.

Any thought or remarks are welcome.

Greetings,
Pepijn