celix-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: board report juli 2017
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:42:20 GMT
+1
I don't really think board is interested in JIRA activities, but it
won't harm anyone too ;)
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.