celix-dev mailing list archives

From gerritbinnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a Yocto-Recipe for Celix 2.0.0 available?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:48:51 GMT
HelloI think a colleguae created a yocto recipe. I will ask him tomorrow about it.
Gerrit
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnoltes@gmail.com>
Datum: 18-06-17  13:02  (GMT+01:00) Aan: dev@celix.apache.org Onderwerp: Re: Is there a Yocto-Recipe
for Celix 2.0.0 available?
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 7:08 PM eddi1983@gmx.net <eddi1983@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 16.06.2017 15:30, eddi1983@gmx.net wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > is there a yocto recipe for celix 2.0.0 available? I don't found it at
> > http://layers.openembedded.org.

> > After that I tried to build the recipe on my own, but I get build errors
> > because of the -Werror-Flag that is set by the buildsystem and I am not
> > able to change the CFLAGS for this recipe only. I am a novice in yocto.

Aah cool. Yeah there is currently no Yocto recipe for Celix, but if you are
able to create a working one, we are happy to receive a patch ;)

> > Thanks.
>
> I disabled all Werrors in the CMakeLists,txt. But now I get a new error
> in dfi/private/src/json_serializer.c:266
>
> json_array_foreach(array, index, val) {..}
>
> error: expected ';' before '{' token
>
> What is that? A nested function in C? And how I could compile it?

json_array_foreach is a marco from the jansson library. It was introduced
in jansson version 2.5 (2.8 is the current). I think there error is a
result of the marco not being available.
Do you known which version version of jansson you are using?