celix-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Parker <Daniel.Par...@myfuelmaster.com>
Subject RE: Is there a Yocto-Recipe for Celix 2.0.0 available?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:40:35 GMT
For what it's worth, here is the bitbake recipe that we are using at Syntech for an older version
of celix.

Daniel Parker

-----Original Message-----
From: Pepijn Noltes [mailto:pepijnnoltes@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 07:02
To: dev@celix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is there a Yocto-Recipe for Celix 2.0.0 available?

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 7:08 PM eddi1983@gmx.net <eddi1983@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 16.06.2017 15:30, eddi1983@gmx.net wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > is there a yocto recipe for celix 2.0.0 available? I don't found it
> > at http://layers.openembedded.org.

> > After that I tried to build the recipe on my own, but I get build
> > errors because of the -Werror-Flag that is set by the buildsystem
> > and I am not able to change the CFLAGS for this recipe only. I am a novice in yocto.

Aah cool. Yeah there is currently no Yocto recipe for Celix, but if you are able to create
a working one, we are happy to receive a patch ;)

> > Thanks.
>
> I disabled all Werrors in the CMakeLists,txt. But now I get a new
> error in dfi/private/src/json_serializer.c:266
>
> json_array_foreach(array, index, val) {..}
>
> error: expected ';' before '{' token
>
> What is that? A nested function in C? And how I could compile it?

json_array_foreach is a marco from the jansson library. It was introduced in jansson version
2.5 (2.8 is the current). I think there error is a result of the marco not being available.
Do you known which version version of jansson you are using?