celix-dev mailing list archives

From "eddi1983@gmx.net" <eddi1...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Is there a Yocto-Recipe for Celix 2.0.0 available?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:08:06 GMT
On 16.06.2017 15:30, eddi1983@gmx.net wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> is there a yocto recipe for celix 2.0.0 available? I don't found it at
> http://layers.openembedded.org.
>
> After that I tried to build the recipe on my own, but I get build errors
> because of the -Werror-Flag that is set by the buildsystem and I am not
> able to change the CFLAGS for this recipe only. I am a novice in yocto.
>
> Thanks.

I disabled all Werrors in the CMakeLists,txt. But now I get a new error
in dfi/private/src/json_serializer.c:266

json_array_foreach(array, index, val) {..}

error: expected ';' before '{' token

What is that? A nested function in C? And how I could compile it?

Row 254:
static int jsonSerializer_parseSequence(dyn_type *seq, json_t *array,
void *seqLoc) {
     assert(dynType_type(seq) == DYN_TYPE_SEQUENCE);
     int status = OK;

     size_t size = json_array_size(array);
     //LOG_DEBUG("Allocating sequence with capacity %zu", size);
     status = dynType_sequence_alloc(seq, seqLoc, (int) size);

     if (status == OK) {
         dyn_type *itemType = dynType_sequence_itemType(seq);
         size_t index;
         json_t *val;
         json_array_foreach(array, index, val) {
             void *valLoc = NULL;
             status =
dynType_sequence_increaseLengthAndReturnLastLoc(seq, seqLoc, &valLoc);
             //LOG_DEBUG("Got sequence loc %p for index %zu", valLoc,

             if (status == OK) {
                 status = jsonSerializer_parseAny(itemType, valLoc, val);
                 if (status != OK) {
                     break;
                 }
             }