celix-dev mailing list archives

From gerritbinnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the Publish Subscribe Admin donation
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:17:03 GMT
[0] don't careStrictly speaking this is more an example of Celix than that it should be part
of Celix. But I agree that it is a very big example and also very useful for others. So lets
include it but make clear in the readme.md that is not related to any OSGI specification.
Gerrit
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnoltes@gmail.com>
Datum: 09-01-17  20:37  (GMT+01:00) Aan: dev@celix.apache.org Onderwerp: [VOTE] Accept the
Publish Subscribe Admin donation
Hi All,

Last month Roy mailed about a of service based publish subscribe
implementation [1] and created an issue containing the donation [2].
Because the publish subscribe admin donation is developed outside of the
ASF version control and mailing list, this donation will needs to be
formally accepted and follow the IP clearance procedure [3].

I would like to start a formal vote on accepting this code. If the vote is
successful I will start the IP clearance.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Accept this donation.
[ ] 0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 Don't accept this donation (please motivate your vote).
Greetings,
Pepijn

[1]: http://markmail.org/message/rtc5wua6aefixoyo
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-389