celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the Publish Subscribe Admin donation
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:04:12 GMT
I was preparing the IP clearance for this donation, when I ran into some
text which got me doubting if Apache Celix can accept the zeromq part of
the publish subscribe admin. To be sure I created a question issue for ASF
Legal Afairs, see [1].

I will keep this vote upen untill the issue has been resolved.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-286