celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the Publish Subscribe Admin donation
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 19:37:10 GMT
Hi All,

Last month Roy mailed about a of service based publish subscribe
implementation [1] and created an issue containing the donation [2].
Because the publish subscribe admin donation is developed outside of the
ASF version control and mailing list, this donation will needs to be
formally accepted and follow the IP clearance procedure [3].

I would like to start a formal vote on accepting this code. If the vote is
successful I will start the IP clearance.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Accept this donation.
[ ] 0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 Don't accept this donation (please motivate your vote).
Greetings,
Pepijn

[1]: http://markmail.org/message/rtc5wua6aefixoyo
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-389