celix-dev mailing list archives

From Gary M <ga...@oedata.com>
Subject Question: Can I build celix and bundles into a single binary library ?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:06:06 GMT
Hi,

I've been lurking about the great celix project since its incubator days.
Great work !!

Now I have an opportunity to potentially use it in a production project.

I'd like to build celix and bundles as a single binary library that can be
called via NodeJs. Actually, an external library in Amazon lambda's NodeJs
(no difference to standalone NodeJs). The reason for the single binary is
to work around lambda's module load time causing high response latencies.

Any suggestions on how to proceed building celix and bundles into binary
lib ?

v/r
garyM