celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event Admin & saying hi
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:23:20 GMT
HI Erik,

Good the hear from you.
Yeah the API documentation could use some attention :).
To prevent double work I am planning on adding/updating the user
documentation / API of the dependency manager.

Concerning document, we created a documents dir in the Celix sources. This
can be used to write documentation using markdown closed to the actual
source.
The Celix website also needs an update. I think a lot info on the site can
be references to the documents in the source tree.

Greetings,
Pepijn