celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Celix 2.0.0.alpha2
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:14:58 GMT
Hi All,

I took the liberty to create a new alpha tag for the Celix 2.0.0 release
[1]
I known this took a while, but In my opinion this tag contains enough
functionality and is stable enough as input for a release candidate. Of
there are still enough wishes, in source or documentation, but I would
prefer to a "fast" release and after that creating more minor releases.
Please let me known if you agree or think differently.

I also would like to purpose that I act as release manager for the next
release. If so I will start preparing the required (public) key. Also let
me known if you or think differently.

[1] https://github.com/apache/celix/tree/rel/celix-2.0.0.alpha2

Greetings,
Pepijn