celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: board report
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:20:23 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for the input.

@Alexander: Could you upload to report?

Updated report is:

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

 ## Activity:
- Preparation for next release is ongoing. An alpha tag has been created.
We are expecting a new release within two months.
- Apache Celix was presented @ ApacheCon Europe by Bjoern Petri and Pepijn
Noltes
- Code coverage significantly improved
- Configuration admin bundle added
- Dependency manager significantly improved including examples.
- Scoping support for topology manager added
- Building with address sanitizer (gcc) added.
- Coverity support added (https://scan.coverity.com/projects/apache-celix)
as well as the enabled address sanitizer build and the
coverity support?
- Started using markdown files for documentation with use of github
markdown processing.

 ## Health report:
 - Development (commits) activity is still increasing.
 - Mailing activity can be higher, but is acceptable for a small community.
 - Apache Celix received a lot of small contributions in the form of small
patches

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 7 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Marcel Offermans on Wed Jul 16 2014

## Committer base changes:
 - Currently 7 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Marcel Offermans at Fri Jul 18 2014

## Releases:
 - Last release was 1.0.0-incubating on Tue Feb 25 2014

 ## Mailing list activity:
 - dev@celix.apache.org:

 ## JIRA activity:
 - 68 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months - 38 JIRA tickets
closed/resolved in the last 3 months