celix-dev mailing list archives

From Gerrit Binnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: there is a an app for that
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:48:53 GMT
Hello,
Indeed very nice work.
Concerning the repo I think it is a bit more complicated. The reference
sources that are now on the github of Marco should be merged in the Celix
and demonstrator github respectively.
This launcher project is in my opinion a new project. Can't you keep it on
your github? Other option is the Inaetics github.
Gerrit