celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: there is a an app for that
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:29:12 GMT

Gerrit,

I actually do not see a reason to put it into the inaetics github as
there is no inaetics specific code. But, it contains a JNI
implementation of the celix launcher code. Without this, you need to
have either a terminal installed on your android or use the adb shell.
So, it is more or less essential for android app development using
celix. That's why I think it might be a good idea to have it within the
celix repo. Another option could obviously also be to just leave it
where it is and create a link to that location.

Regards,
  Bjoern