celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: there is a an app for that
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 07:03:48 GMT

And of course, after there is an app for that, we also need a place for
that. I would be happy if we could move this code to our apache github,
although I am not really sure where to put it there. I assume we cannot
have multiple repositories, so just put it in another subfolder, like we
do it with celix-bootstrap?  Any suggestions on this?

Regards,
  Bjoern