celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: board report
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:52:26 GMT
@Gerrit: thanks for the additions.

For who is interested, you can find the apachecon and Bits&Chips sheets at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/ApacheCon%202015.pdf
and
http://www.inaetics.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/SmartSystemsRefImplementation.pdf

Hereby the resulting report:

Report from the Apache Celix committee [Alexander Broekhuis]

OSGi framework implementation in C.

## Activity:

- The last weeks a lot of small issue have been addressed in
preparation of the a next release.

- Bjoern & Pepijn presented "Self healing system using distributed
OSGi" at apachecon core europe. Which covered, among others, Apache
Celix.

- Apache Celix presented as part of INAETICS technology stack at
Bits&Chips SmartSystems

- On-going work to get Apache Celix running on Android. Actually it

is running but not released yet (separate branch)

## Health report:

- The last month there has been a substantial increase in number of commits.

- The number of mails on the mailling list is still a bit low.

- Reactions on question on the mailling list are quick.

## Issues:

- there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## PMC changes:

- Currently 7 PMC members.

- Last PMC addition was Marcel Offermans at Wed Jul 16 2014

## LDAP changes:

- Currently 7 committers and 7 committee group members.

- No new committee group members added in the last 3 months

- Last committer addition was Marcel Offermans at Fri Jul 18 2014

## Releases:

- Last release was 1.0.0-incubating on Tue Feb 25 2014

## Mailing list activity:

- dev@celix.apache.org:

- 54 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

Greetings,
Pepijn