celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix-bootstrap
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 19:45:48 GMT
Hi All,

I just pushed a feature branch for celix-bootstrap. I tested the creation
of project & bundles.

There is a markdown readme file in the celix-bootstrap directory explaining
installation and usage.

There are still some issue, so for now I will keep on a feature branch. But
feel free to try it out :)

Greetings,
Pepijn