celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject report & releases
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 11:17:20 GMT
Hi All,

The board has requested an additional report from Celix, because the
previous one was to simplistic.

If you think there are any items we should mentioned for the upcoming,
please reply. For now I have the following items:
* Preparing for a new release (see below)
* Presentation @ Luminis devcon

Given that an additional report has een requested and that some of us
discussed a new release f2f I want to propose to start working for a new
release (2.0.0).

Primary goal IMO is to remove APR and because we already did this for the
most bundles I do not see any major issues preventing a new release.
Please reply with any issues you think should be addressed in up coming
release. If no major issues are mentioned I will create a release branch to
work on.

Greetings,
Pepijn