celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: report & releases
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 19:00:45 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

> I have suggested this before, I think, but just in case: it might make
> sense
> to consider the use of http://reporter.apache.org/ for the initial draft
> of
> the report info...

I've somehow missed your other mail, thanks for the list, looks really
useful!

> +1 on adding the points from below.

+1 from me as well.

I'd like to mention a timeframe for it as well, both for the report, and
for our self.
I don't have any major issues atm for the new release, I'd like to have all
components free of APR.

@Pepijn: Could you fasttrack your other request for "cog" as well, so that
we can mention it as well?

  Cos