celix-dev mailing list archives

From Gerrit Binnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: report & releases
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 19:51:38 GMT
Hello all,

Good to hear that a release is planned. Just some questions for the release
- Will the dependency manager be included in the release?
- What about the config manager and the event admin?
- Will remote service discovery with ETCD be included?
- How mature is Celix without APR, how well is it tested?
- Where can we help with the above points

Greetings Gerrit