celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: GIT flow
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:28:11 GMT
On 27 Mar 2015 at 12:46:01, Alexander Broekhuis (a.broekhuis@gmail.com) wrote:

With the transition to GIT I think it is also time to discuss how we are
going to use it. In the GIT discuss thread I mentioned GIT-flow, and I
still think it makes sense to use it as describe on [1].
+1

This means:

* release/v#.#.#: Branch on which a release is done, this includes
packaging, touching up headers and other files etc.
This implies:

1) We only release “everything at once”.

2) #.#.# sounds like we use some kind of semantic versioning for the releases?

I am not disagreeing with either, just making sure my conclusions are correct.

Greetings, Marcel