celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Transition from SVN to GIT
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:10:38 GMT
Hi all,

Our svn has just been migrated to git! The new location of all the sources,
tags and branches can be found at [1].

Mirroring to GitHub has been updated as well, but for that one to update
might take some time.

The website is still being published through SVN. So if someone wants to
update it, please use the existing SVN repo and paths. This will be updated
some time in the future, but gitpubsub is still under test/initial setup.

If something is wrong, please let me know!

[1]: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=celix.git

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis