celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Transition from SVN to GIT
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 07:13:55 GMT
Since all of you agree I don't think a formal vote is needed. So I'm going
to create a request for Infra to move to GIT.

To summarize:
* Move from SVN to GIT
* Update mirroring to Github
* Forward PR's from github to dev@celix..
* Keep branches and tags with the same name
* Make trunk master
* Use gitpubsub for CMS

Did I forget something?

--