celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:56:22 GMT
Whoops, that was the “send” button. :)
On 27 Jan 2015 at 18:53:57, Marcel Offermans (marcel.offermans@luminis.nl) wrote:

Hello Pepijn,

On 27 Jan 2015 at 11:11:01, Pepijn Noltes (pepijnnoltes@gmail.com) wrote:

Just for info. This coming weekend I am giving a presentation about
Apache Celix at FOSDEM. More information about the talk can be found
at:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/apache_celix/

Every edition of FOSDEM, interviews are conducted with the main track
and keynote speakers. My interview can be found at
https://fosdem.org/2015/interviews/2015-pepijn-noltes/

My goal with this presentation to get more people familiar with Apache
Celix and hopefully create some new users ;).

Great news! Unfortunately I will be at another conference this year, so I can’t make it
to FOSDEM but having a full-length talk there definitely sounds like a good opportunity to
extend our community. Good luck and see you soon!

Greetings, Marcel