celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject celix_cog
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:34:03 GMT
Hi All,

To (really) speed up the process of setting up a project for Apache
Celix and developing small bundles, I develop a code generation tool
celix_cog [1].

Mainly I develop this to make it easier for myself ;), but I would
like to known if anybody else finds it useful. It is Apache licensed
(of course), python based, build on top of cog[2] and uses inline
comment with code generation snippets to make it tick.
More can be info can be found at the github site.

I have problem adding this to Apache Celix, but for now, did not do
this because it is python based.

Oh yeah, I still consider it beta, so expect some bugs...

WDYT?

[1] https://github.com/pnoltes/celix_cog
[2] http://nedbatchelder.com/code/cog/

Greetings,