celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Back to work on the project again
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:37:36 GMT
Hi Erik,

Good to hear from you again! I think there are several issues you can pick
up, just take a look at the issues.

In general I think we should aim for APR removal, fix/remove leaks etc and
do a release soon after that.

We where late with the report and have to file it next month. I've
forgotten about it, and have been away for work a while.. But good to see
I'm not the only one noticing it ;).