celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: common code for log_service tracking
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:36:53 GMT
Hi,

I've looked at the code, and the only code remark I can make is a minor
one. In logHelper_log you do a check to see if there are any entries in the
list, but the for loop already takes care of it ;).
With regards to installation, the new files are not added yet. The
following update/replacement to the CMakeLists.txt is needed:

install_bundle(log_service
 HEADERS
       public/include/log_service.h public/include/log_helper.h
RESOURCES
       public/src/log_helper.c
)

This way, the log_helper.c will be installed in the
<prefix>/share/celix/... directory.

But I think this can be reused in other bundles. Thanks!