celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Board report
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 06:23:41 GMT
Hi all,

As newly graduated project, we have to report each month the first 3
months, so it is reporting time again!

If anything is missing or is worth adding, please let me know!

There are still some problems with the website, those have been reported to
infra, and are hopefully resolved soon.

Statistics:
* Last committer added: 2014-03-04
* Last PMC member added: 2014-07-17 (Since we just graduated,
    the whole PMC has been set up during graduation)

* Mailing list activity in september: 37 messages on dev
* Commits in september: 36 commits
* Last release: 2014-02-24: Apache Celix 1.0.0 release

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis