celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Symbol visibility
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:38:05 GMT

> +1
>
> Sounds like a good idea, I assume that if a compiler/linker does not
> support this you can easily turn if off ?

The macros for visibility are defined in a header per compiler, if a
compiler does not support it, the macro is defined without any value. So
there should be no problem with unsupported compilers.

I'll do a last check, and then commit the changes. For now I have made the
fw_log function exported as well, I'd like to change this sooner then
later.. So will look into that one somewhere in the coming weeks.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis