celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject coding guidelines
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:04:08 GMT

Hi everyone,

Some weeks ago, Jan mentioned that we are missing coding guidelines and
I think he has a point there. As I first approach to address this, I
think it would be a good idea to agree on a certain code style guide. As
this is mostly a subjective matter and therefore difficult to decide, I
would propose that we might take a look what is out there,  choose a
coding style which is close to our already existing code and check
whether we can/should adjust this to our needs.

For example, the Apache httpd code styleguide
https://httpd.apache.org/dev/styleguide.html could be used by us as
well? What do you think?

Regards,
   Björn