celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating to a TLP
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 07:21:26 GMT
Hi all,

I am resurrecting this thread since we now have an additional committer who
isn't from any of the existing companies, and we did our 1.0.0 release.

So I'd like to hear what people are now thinking of graduation. In my
original post I mentioned several argument for graduation:
* Shows more maturity to the users of Celix
* Makes it easier to handle code donations
* Makes it easier to add new committers
(in both cases because we don't have to rely on our mentors anymore)

I still think these are valid reasons, combined with the fact that we now
have 4 (:D) committers I think we are good to go!
The committers we have are:
* Alexander Broekhuis (Luminis)
* Pepijn Noltes (Thales)
* Bjoern Petri (Thales)
* Erik Jansman (Student researcher)

As mentioned before, this is a discussion, not yet a vote. Please speak up
and lets discuss this!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis