celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Celix version 1.0.0.incubating
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 08:19:24 GMT
Hi all,

Even though there are not enough positive votes, I will post the results to
the list so I can forward the release vote to the incubator list.

+1 Marcel Offermans (marrs) (binding)
+1 Karl Pauls (pauls) (binding)
+1 Gerrit Binnenmars (non-binding)
+1 Pepijn Noltes (pnoltes) (non-binding)

As it stands now there are some minor remarks which can be solved in a next
release and don't have to block this one. So following the incubator rules
I will start the vote on the general list.

Thanks for voting.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis