celix-dev mailing list archives

From Quartier Thomas <T.Quart...@TELEVIC.com>
Subject RE: compiling APR on eCos
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:05:58 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the response, all information is welcome.

Kind regards,
Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Broekhuis [mailto:a.broekhuis@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 5 februari 2014 11:17
To: celix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: compiling APR on eCos

Hi,

I am sorry for the late response, I'll try to find the information for cross compiling, should
have it somewhere..

Those instructions should also explain a bit about cross compiling APR. For that work buildroot
[1] was used, perhaps it might be a good starting point to look if they support APR as one
of the default modules.

[1]: http://buildroot.uclibc.org/

--
Met vriendelijke groet,