celix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Celix version 1.0.0.incubating
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:43:32 GMT
+1

as marrs points out, the copyright year should be updated and I noticed you
do use a couple of libraries (e.g., mini zip, md5, etc.) which isn't really
reflected in the top-level files. I would include some "dependencies" file
or something where you can give credit (especially as their license is
asking for it nicely :-).

regards,

Karl

--